HX Wellness & Beauty
Vitamin A Cream (Stieva-A Cream)
Stieva-A Cream is used to treat acne (spots).
Stieva-A Cream helps to:
- Make your skin less oily
- Loosen blackheads and whiteheads so that they come out more easily
- Stop new blackheads, whiteheads and spots from forming
- Lowers the number of red, inflamed acne spots.
Stieva-A Cream is for use by adults and adolescents with acne.
How to apply it
Stieva-A Cream is for application to the skin only.
- Wash your hands.
- Completely remove any make-up.
- Wash the affected area with a mild soap and warm water, and gently dry.
- Put a thin film of cream on the affected skin, using your fingertips, and smooth in.
Apply to all of the area of your skin which has acne, not just each spot.
Take care not to apply too much cream especially where it could run into your eyes, the angles of your nose, any skin folds, or other areas of the skin that do not require treatment.
Applying too much cream or applying it more frequently will not help your spots clear up more quickly, and may cause redness, peeling and discomfort. If this does happen, you may need to use a non-pore-clogging moisturiser (non-comedogenic) use the cream less often, or stop using it for a few days and then start again.
- Wash your hands after using the cream.